Prepare for the Resurrection: As we prepare to celebrate Jesus’ resurrection on Easter Sunday, we will remember the events of Holy Week through a series of special Facebook LIVE events. Please join us on our Facebook page.
- Fresh Prayer LIVE, Wednesday., April 8, 6:30 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday Communion, Thursday., April 9, 6:30 p.m.
- Good Friday Remembrance, Friday, April 10, 6:30 p.m.
- Easter Sunday Celebration Services*, Sunday, April 12, 8:45 a.m. and 11 a.m. *Also streaming to our YouTube channel
Healing Word Food Pantry: Food and supply donations can be left in the bin outside the church under the church office window. Donations will be brought inside regularly and delivered to the pantry. The pantry especially needs: soup, pasta and pasta sauce, juice, canned fruit and applesauce, meal kits (like Hamburger Helper), condiments, and bread or bread/muffin mixes.
Pantry volunteers are also needed to restock shelves and pack grocery bags inside to replace elderly staff who cannot help at this time. All clients remain outside. Pantry hours are Tuesdays 2:30-5:30 p.m. and Fridays 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Call 716-483-3687 for more details if you can serve.
The prayer chain remains open and active! You may now text prayer requests to 716-217-9122 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to contacting the church office (483-3331).
Groups continuing in the “virtual” world:
- Hillcrest Christian Preschool: enrollment for Fall 2020 continues
- AWANA Clubs: view a video message from our AWANA commander
- Outbound Youth: connect through Facebook or Instagram
- MOPS/MomsNext: connect on our Facebook group
- Discovery Town: connect on our Facebook group
- Growth Groups: contact your group leader
Please check back here regularly for additional updates.