Learning is fun at Hillcrest Christian PreSchool.
Contact the church office (483-3331) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Morning class options for 3-year-olds:
Developmentally appropriate curriculum promoting language development, and social, physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual growth.
- 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- One-day to five-day options: Monday, Tuesday/Thursday, Wednesday/Friday
PreSchool Days of Discovery afternoon class options for 4-year-olds explores the 4-year-old curriculum through learning centers and daily group activities. These experiences are carefully developed to engage and prepare the child for a successful transition to kindergarten.
- 12:30-2:30 p.m
- One-day to five-day options: Monday, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, Friday
- To establish an atmosphere of Christian love and to reinforce biblical principles and values
- To develop a love for learning
- To prepare your child socially, academically, physically, and emotionally for kindergarten
- Includes varied units of study depending on the interests of the students, such as “Why Am I Special”, families, fire safety, health and nutrition, five senses, planting and growing, community helpers, seasons, and holidays.
- Each unit incorporates basic skill practice needed for kindergarten readiness.
- Daily schedule includes circle time (story, music, songs, finger plays, sharing, social/academic learning time), muscle room (gross motor play), craft time/guided activities, free play, and snack time.
- Special events and field trips enhance learning throughout the year.
- Barb Hanson, preschool coordinator/teacher
- Laurie Lassinger, teaching assistant/family ministries assistant
- Kara Kartez, preschool ministry aide
- Melissa Morris, preschool ministry aide
Contact us at email@example.com or at 716-483-3331.