Learning is fun at Hillcrest Christian Preschool.
At HCPS we desire to partner with families in a child’s early education. Children prepare socially and academically for kindergarten in a nurturing Christian environment with a focus on hands-on learning through play.
Enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year: Very limited openings remain for the coming school year. We will be starting waiting lists with the hope that class sizes can be increased by the time school starts in the fall. Scroll down for forms.
Contact the church office (483-3331) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Morning class options for 3-year-olds:
Developmentally appropriate curriculum promoting language development, and social, physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual growth.
- 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- One-day to five-day options: Monday, Tuesday/Thursday, Wednesday/Friday
- Age 3 by December 1
PreSchool Days of Discovery afternoon class options for 4-year-olds explores the 4-year-old curriculum through learning centers and daily group activities. These experiences are carefully developed to engage and prepare the child for a successful transition to kindergarten.
- 12:30-2:30 p.m
- One-day to five-day options: Monday, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, Friday
- Age 4 by December 1. Five-year-olds are also accepted.
- To establish an atmosphere of Christian love and to reinforce biblical principles and values
- To develop a love for learning
- To prepare your child socially, academically, physically, and emotionally for kindergarten
- Includes varied units of study depending on the interests of the students, such as “Why Am I Special”, families, fire safety, health and nutrition, five senses, planting and growing, community helpers, seasons, and holidays.
- Each unit incorporates basic skill practice needed for kindergarten readiness.
- Daily schedule includes circle time (story, music, songs, finger plays, sharing, social/academic learning time), muscle room (gross motor play), craft time/guided activities, free play, and snack time.
- Special events and field trips enhance learning throughout the year.
- Laurie Lassinger, preschool administrator/family ministries assistant
- Barb Hanson, teacher
- Kara Kartesz, preschool ministry aide
- Melissa Morris, preschool ministry aide
Contact us at email@example.com or at 716-483-3331.