It’s no secret: life can just be hard sometimes, and for a lot of different reasons. As we go through life’s difficult seasons, we don’t need to bear our burdens alone. Compassionate, supportive care and counsel can provide the strength and insight to help us move, and even grow, through life’s trials.
At Hillcrest confidential pastoral support is available for people experiencing emotional and/or spiritual stress and pain. Specific care and mutual support is also available for individuals struggling with the challenges of:
- Being the caregiver for an ill or disabled loved one
- Having a family member in the grips of active addiction
- Overcoming sexual temptation
- Grieving the death of a loved one (GriefShare)
- Finding life-change and freedom spiritually and emotionally (Healing Journey)
If you would like to meet with Pastor Steve, please contact the church office.